Videos and Tasks: Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Premiere
Engaging videos and realistic practical tasks help students develop the core skills needed to become competent users of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
The videos are clear and short enough for students to stay engaged... Tasks are creative and practical. L, Courtney, Creative Media Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- Series of short video tutorials with audio and on-screen commentary. Perfect for learning the required skills, and as a reference point during assignment work.
- Practice tasks with step-by-step instructions allow learners to apply different skill sets – with or without the aid of the video tutorials. Varied, tasks involve the creation and editing of still and moving images. Sample images/video assets included for every task
- Ideal for independent learning
- HTML interface provides easy access to all files – great for use on your school network
- Tested on all major browsers and devices – including iPad and Android tablets.