148 Revision Podcasts for GCSE German
- 148 original texts with comprehension questions and answers on separate tracks os the CD and as separate mp3 files
- Covers all GCSE topics
- Differentiated: easier texts with questions in English, harder texts with more questions, advanced texts with questions in German
- Written and recorded by a native speaker
Click on the links below to listen to the texts, questions and answers for three of the 148 texts. The sample from "Getting Around (Travel)" is an easier text with questions in English; the sample from "At Home" is a longer text with more questions; the sample from "Self, Family and Friends" is more advanced with questions in German.
|Getting Around (Travel)||At Home||Self, Family and Friends|
Click on Preview to view the paper part of the resource for each of the five units. These are:
- Me and My Area (click on preview 2)
- People and Life (click on preview 3)
- Leisure and Free Time (click on preview 4)
- School, Work and Money
- Widening Horizons
- Write-on Worksheets (click on preview 5)
These units incorporate all the GCSE topics for AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC and CCEA.