A Level AQA Learning Grids
A brilliant new idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbooks/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced for the most popular A Level AQA textbooks to ensure a structured reading of the text.
- AQA Law for AS 5th Edition, by Jacqueline Martin,(Hodder Education, 2013, ISBN 978-1-4441-9271-1)
- AQA Law for AS 4th Edition, by Jacqueline Martin, (Hodder Education, 2010, ISBN 978-14441-1049-4)
Unit 2A Cross-referenced against:
- AS Law Second Edition by Nick Price, Richard Wortley, Peter Smith et al. (Nelson Thornes ISBN 9781408519462)
- AQA AS Law Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 2 The Concept of Liability (AQA AS Law Unit 2) by Ian Yule and Peter Darwent (Phillip Allen textbook ISBN 978-1444171570)
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult and motivates the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points & the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports 'hands-on' learners who need to write information to absorb it.
- Case study factsheets for all required case studies.
- Engaging diagrams break up text and engage visual learners.
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher – great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes – full spec coverage!