21 Emergency Cover Lessons for KS3 Religious Studies - school site licence
Just what is needed for more meaningful RE supply. N Boyce, RE Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Be prepared for staff absence with ‘pick up and go’ lessons – specifically designed for cover by non-specialists. Ensure high quality lessons, even for unplanned cover.
- Interesting lessons engage students
- Core topics taught with personal learning and thinking skills (PLTS) embedded – students make progress in their learning
- Design to meet the aims of the Non-Statutory Framework for RE
Relevant and structured lessons that your supply teachers can pick up quickly.
- 21 clear lesson plans, properly structured from objectives and starters, to main activities and plenaries.
- All timings and resources provided.
- Self-contained with minimal photocopying required – maximum one worksheet and one handout per student
2 ways of using:
❶ Students use worksheets independently with minimal teacher interaction
❷ Additional notes allow the active cover teacher to further engage and challenge students • facilitating discussions