Revision Guides for BTEC First in Sport (2012)
Suitable for the 2012 specifiction!
Concise, student-friendly revision notes, written specifically for the new BTEC First in Sport (Next Generation 2012) exams.
- Contains answers for easy peer-/self-assessment.
- Accessible and engaging images and diagrams throughout
Carefully structured to focus student revision, with achievable tasks to improve motivation.
The style of questions fits with the specification very well...
...answers provide students with immediate feedback, highlighting areas of strengths and weaknesses in their knowledge
Each chapter contains:
- Knowledge Checklist and Learning Objectives: students understand exactly what they need to learn and are motivated to record their progress.
- Revision Notes in spec order, leaving no stone unturned.
- Revision Activities for active learning and to reinforce understanding.
- Exam Questions prepare students for the question types they will face in the exam.
What do teachers say about this resource? (4981)
A great resource for students and teachers. Well laid out, concise and clear. The style of questions fits with the specification very well, asking a variety of questions from different topics. The answers provide students with immediate feedback, highlighting areas of strengths and weaknesses in their knowledge.
Offers considerable support in preparation for the Unit 1 assessment. Enhances learning by giving students suitable amounts of information, at the correct level for the qualification, and then questioning them to make them think and apply the knowledge. I could easily use this resource to deliver the unit and it has certainly offered me valuable information. It offers very good interpretation of the content with great examples of the topics applied to a variety of sports.
Real and relevant and linked well to the specification ... Range of T&L strategies and checklist, focus points which will aid and support the learning of students in this unit ... visual range of assessment methods and check points are a positive and strength of the resource.
Supports students through learning in relation to sports, and answering and reading correctly in the exam. The pages are broken down into tasks throughout which supports and maintains students' interest.
- BTEC First Level 1/2 Sport Revision Guide
- Fitness for Sport and Exercise
- BTEC Revision Guide
- BTEC Firsts
- Sport (2012)
- Pearson BTEC
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Certificate in Sport (600/6819/x)
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Extended Certificate in Sport (600/6820/6)
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Diploma in Sport (601/0232/9)
- Anatomy and Physiology for Sports Performance