Learning Grids for A Level AQA A Physics
Brilliant learning grids for supporting weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross referenced to the Nelson Thornes and Collins textbooks.
A godsend for students who find learning difficult and for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- The structured method of learning grids are of great value to students, especially if they find it difficult to absorb all the information in class.
- An easy to set, yet valuable homework option.
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher — great for cover lessons!
Unit 5 available as:
- Separate resources for Section A and each of the optional topics
- One resource for Section A and all four optional topics, at a special discounted price
An excellent resource, very well planned and set out... clear, concise and easy to followJ Gent, Teacher & Independent Reviewer