Practice Assessments for BTEC First in Sport (2012)
For Units 1 & 7
Suitable for the 2012 specifiction!
Give your students extra practice in the new External Assessments.
Original to ZigZag Education.
They say practice makes perfect.
Three photocopiable practice assessments exactly matching the full range of question styles in the new external assessments – perfect!
A great resource that would take hours to come up with...
...Easy to follow, clear, hits [all of] the learning aims for the unit, precise diagrams [and] clear mark scheme to give feedback to the pupils.
- Paper-based resource mimics the electronic test on paper – so you don’t need a computer for revision or a mock
- Papers are fully cross-referenced to the specification content – helping you target areas to improve
What do teachers say about this resource? (4675)
A good resource to have... I would happily use this with my students. Can be used with peer assessment as they can easily mark their peers papers or their own work, which will give instant feedback into what they need to revise further. Clearly presented...it's a great way for instant understanding!
This resource gives me a backbone from which to teach from
Comprehensive, detailed booklet covering all aspects of the unit... gives pupils clear guidance [and] shows what the real assessment could be like.
Great selection of questions to help support students within the unit. Fantastic in enhancing students knowledge, especially in relation to taking and completing an exam in the course.
Covers all areas of the specification in 3 tests... could be mixed and matched to produce multiple versions.
What do teachers say about this resource? (5613)
This is a great resource that would take hours to come up with. Easy to follow, clear, hits the learning aims for the unit, precise diagrams [and] clear mark scheme to give feedback to the pupils.
The information also goes into a greater depth to the distinction level.
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Extended Certificate in Sport (600/6820/6)
- BTEC Firsts
- Sport (2012)
- Pearson BTEC
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Certificate in Sport (600/6819/x)
- Fitness for Sport and Exercise
- BTEC Practice Assessments
- BTEC First Level 1/2 Sport Practice Assessments
- PE Practice Exam Papers
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Diploma in Sport (601/0232/9)
- Anatomy and Physiology for Sports Performance