Getting to Know... La Haine
AQA Cultural Topics
Edexcel Research-based Essay
WJEC Guided Studies Options
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensuring a full understanding of this popular French film. Students will know the film inside out and be well prepared for the speaking and writing exams.
The special before, during, after structure is ideal for the perfect balance between guided class work and independent research:
- Avant de visionner le film: introductory tasks and useful vocab lists
- Après avoir visionné le film: worksheets and discussion points on the themes, events and characters
- Préparation à l’examen: exam-style oral and essay questions for students to apply what they have learnt
- Special sections on: the main characters, key scenes, life in the 'banlieues', the riots, the role of the gun, the image of the police, 'Verlan'
- Opportunities for personal reflection on the characters, themes and events throughout