Learning Grids for AS OCR Law (Units G151 & G152)
A brilliant new idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced to the most popular A Level OCR textbook(s) to ensure a structured reading of the text.
An excellent revision tool or starters for a lesson... Beneficial to lower level learners. A Christie, Law Teacher, Examiner & Independent Reviewer
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult, and motivates the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- The structured method of learning grids is of great value to students, especially if they find it difficult to absorb all the information in class.
- Engaging diagrams break up text and engage visual learners.
- Fills in the gaps to ensure the whole specification is covered!
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher — great for cover lessons!
- Results in a comprehensive set of revision notes
Unit G151: The English Legal System
|Supports:||OCR Law for AS 2nd Ed by J Martin, Hodder Education (ISBN 978-1444122367)|
Unit G152: Sources of Law
OCR Law for AS 3rd Ed by J Martin, Hodder
Education (ISBN 978-1444192742)
AS Law for OCR by C Elliot & F Quinn, Pearson/Longman (ISBN 978-405858847)
OCR Law Revision Guide: Unit G152 Law for OCR 4th Ed by D Hansom, ZigZag Education