Comprehensive Guide for A Level
The complete guide to the text and its contexts, interspersed with engaging activities, questions and creative tasks.
- Comprehensive analysis of the text – broken down by key events of the novel
- Written in an academic yet accessible style – perfectly pitched for A Level
- Questions provided for further exploration of the text
- Criticism is interwoven throughout, facilitating a well-rounded understanding of the text
- Particular attention has been paid to the social and literary contexts of the text – vital in understanding this important English novel