‘I like the fact that this resource initially
focusses on expanding knowledge of vocabulary and
grammar and it then moves on to the
‘It matches the specification perfectly and
it also gives clear insights in order to prepare
pupils for the exam.’
A Level AQA Spanish
Practice Exercises for Translation Skills
Covering all the topics on the AQA specification, the resource contains:
- 72 interesting texts to translate from Spanish to English
- 72 vocabulary and grammar exercises to familiarise students with necessary vocab and give essential grammar practice in context.
- 370 sentences to translate from English to Spanish.
- Exactly matches the AQA A2 Unit 3 Translation exam style
- Each text includes an example full translation and a detailed
20-point marking grid with notes.
These can be used for the teacher’s reference or for students to self- or peer-mark.
- Grammar answers and index of grammar points included.