A2 and AS Spanish
Topical Articles with Exercises
15 original texts on a wide range of current issues and Spanish
culture to engage students.
Stimulating and relevant, the articles are written in a range of genres and cover a variety of language and idiom.
'This is a fantastic resource that would be
invaluable with Year 13 students.'
'It provides a variety of different styles of
question to help students become familiar with the
requirements of the examination.'
'Personally I don’t know of any similar
publication which addresses such interesting and
contemporary topics relating to Spain and Spanish
Each text is followed by exercises for students to practise essential skills:
- Comprehension questions and activities
- Grammar exercises linked to the topic
- Topic relevant synonyms, idioms & vocabulary
- Carefully constructed paragraphs for translation, so students practise difficult constructions
- Extension writing tasks
- Includes full answers for easy marking
- Follows the AQA Topic Lists