You are viewing a teaching resource that has been retired.
It is likely that it has been replaced by a new edition for the new specifications.
Please go to our homepage to select your subject, level and exam board to find the latest version.
WJEC GCSE ICT 2010 specification
Superbly presented photocopiable revision guides for the new 2010
WJEC GCSE ICT specification.
All the key information needed for the exams in bite-size chunks, with revision questions to consolidate understanding.
Concise single-page overviews covering every specification topic, including:
- Revise it – snappy bullets and table summaries for maximum retention
- Test it – vitally exposes students to exam-style questions
- Mark it – Clear answers for every question
- 'Key Word Finder' tasks to get students thinking about key concepts
- 'Revision Map' tasks to help learners with active revision
- Checklist for student to record their progress
'Excellent quality summerises all areas of unit 1
perfectly... One of the best resources I have seen
M Williams, GCSE ICT Teacher, Examiner & Moderator (Independent Reviewer)