Course Companion for Ethics 1 (Unit B603)
Course Companions for GCSE OCR B: Philosophy & Applied Ethics
Christianity-focused comprehensive notes written by an experienced teacher, examiner and theologian. This material has been tried and tested during which it doubled the A-C pass rate!
- Interspersed with starter activites, tasks, case studies, key words, and key religious quotations
- Matched the new specification topic-by-topic - including new Revolution and Media topics
Sharply focused on the exam throughout!
- New biblical quotations section to help students improve the quality of their answers
- Specific skill building for a) b) c) d) e) type questions
- 'How to answer' section plus question-specific advice to prompt best-quality responses from students
A Chapman, Assisstant Principal & Independent Reviewer