AQA AS & A2 Course Companions
for the new 2010 specification
"Matches the specification to a tee!"— J Harrison, Lecturer, Examiner & Independent Reviewer
Comprehensive resources, clearly structured in the same order as the specification. Detailed notes with sample questions and answers for each section.
- Also includes a 75 question multiple choice test for each module, encompassing all the topics covered.
- Includes a CD-ROM with a complete version of the notes in PowerPoint. Hyperlinks and menus allow easy navigation between sections and questions/answers. Ideal way to go through the questions with your class, tackling them step-by-step, discussing them until an answer is decided upon and then revealing the correct answer.
- Constantly examines pros & cons of different strategies and decisions
- Applies the concepts to real-life businesses
- Exam-style recap questions consolidate learning
- Contemporary case studies illuminate the theory in real business context
- ‘How to get an A’ boxes give key pointers for the best students
- Specification overview checklist
- Comprehension questions test retention and understanding – ideal for a quick class exercise
- Case study questions build up essay skills
- Exam-style essay question for each section provides ideal homework
- Answers provided including bullet-point essay notes for BUSS4
- To view samples of the PowerPoint files, click on the 'Preview 2' Links to the right. These each contain a selection of slides including the Main Menu, Sample Questions and Answers and some sample content.