A Level Music Musical Terminology Activity Pack
- Interactive audio crosswords for instruments and intervals, where clues are playable sounds – improve aural recognition
- Visual match-ups for intervals, scales and key signatures – develop score reading skills
Comprehensive activity packs ensure students get to grips with essential musical terminology for the 2016 AS and A Level Music specifications. The perfect addition to your teaching for listening and appraising.
Varied and appealing activities build confidence and familiarity with musical language. Activities include: Table Fill, Crosswords (plus interactive versions), Dominoes and Flash Cards.
- Student-friendly definitions – broken down into manageable topics to make complex terms accessible to all
- Comprehensive glossary and solutions – for easy marking
- CD-ROM format – allows straightforward sharing on the school network
- Endless uses – homework, starters, plenaries, revision lessons or individual support
Spec content broken down into manageable topics based on musical elements and areas of study, so you can fit the activities into any lesson.
Select a product below for full details and to view an inspection copy.