Technical checkers for Business Studies
We are a small friendly organisation that require Business Studies students for technical checking GCSE and A Level resources. Work is temporary and ad-hoc – successful checkers will be contacted when work is available. Our hours of work are Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm, days and times are flexible within this.
- Be studying or have recently studied a Business Studies related degree at university
- Have excellent A Level grades (A*–B), including Business Studies
- Have a high level of English, written and oral
- Be organised, accurate and precise
£9.23 per hour (£10.35 per hour including holiday pay)
Please bring with you on your first day:
- If you are a British Citizen - a passport and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are a national of a European Economic Area country - a national passport or national identity card and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are an asylum seeker - an Application Registration Card issued by the Home Office stating you are permitted to take employment, with a photocopy for our records.
- Otherwise - a passport issued by the Home Office endorsed to show you can stay in the UK and do this kind of work and a photocopy for our records.
Please email SamFrancis@zigzageducation.co.uk with:
- An up-to-date CV, including all your GCSE and A Level grades
- A brief application statement including your availability over the coming year
- Your degree course