Order Entry and Dispatch Temp Role £22,976
£22,976 per annum pro-rata starting ASAP to 15th July 2022
Customer Service and Dispatch Assistant required for educational publisher ZigZag Education in their busy office in Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol. Must be numerate, IT literate, and organised for a role which includes processing customer orders and ranges from packing them up to entering orders and undertaking general administration within the Customer Services and Dispatch department.
This role has on the job training provided.
The dispatch and customer service team send teaching resources to
educational institutions. This role involves packing up the
orders into folders to be dispatched as part of the day's orders,
and sometimes duplication CDs to go with them. You will also be
trained on entering new orders on to our bespoke system that have
arrived by post and email. Once trained you will also take some
telephone orders. There may also be some associated
administration jobs in the Customer Services department.
Skills & Qualifications Required or Desired
Essential Skills Required
Organised, practical and accurate, numerate, responsible, computer literate, knowing when to ask questions and also the ability to work independently, reliable. Manually dextrous. Personable but at the same time able to concentrate on tasks and achieve a lot in a short period of time. Methodical with attention to detail.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- GCSE Maths grade B and GCSE English grade B (or equivalent)
- Minimum A level grades of B,D,E (or equivalent)
- Good communicator/excellent telephone manner
- Fluent English Speaker
Minimum Requirements including Qualifications
- Strong A level grades
- Good knowledge of the UK qualification and schooling system.
- 6+ years experience in a similar role including; data entry, using IT systems, customer interaction
Pay and ConditionsPay includes 28 days holiday entitlement (20 day + 8 bank holidays) pro-rata. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm or 9am to 5:30pm, with half an hour for lunch (40hrs per week). Part time hours are also possible (24 hours plus).
The probationary period is 1 month.
Apply via email to Helen Mansley at email@example.com with:
- CV which must include your IT skills and all GCSE/A Level etc. qualifications & grades
Letter of Application including:
- which job you are applying for and where you saw the job advertised
- a short paragraph about your current circumstances and why you are applying for this job
- when you would be interested in starting and what your medium term plans are
- what in the job description specifically appeals to you
- how you feel your skills or aspirations are met within this job
If relevant, let us know if there is anything you would like to know in advance of a possible interview.