Topic on a Page for A Level OCR A Chemistry (Year 1 & 2)
The resource you've always wanted!
Elegant and highly visual A3 summaries of every A Level Organic, Inorganic & Physical Chemistry topic.
Topics are brought to life and made accessible and engaging for all! Carefully matched to spec for outstanding exam preparation.
Flexibility included for each topic:
- Summary page giving at-a-glance yet detailed overview of all content : the ultimate revision tool
- Activity worksheet to actively assess learning : superb for homework or revision
- Outline poster for the student to complete : ready-made revision lessons for groups or individuals
What do teachers say about this resource? (8105)
Excellent. Our pupils embraced it enthusiastically.
Very good – ‘activity’ versions particularly useful for students to complete to make a nice compact summary. Students like them, great layout and editable option. ...all they need in one place!
These Organic Chemistry Resource Sheets are a fantastic resource for A-level candidates...they provide a complete overview with examples and many reactions that include the conditions under which the reactions take place. Most important is that each topic in the specification is on a single page which makes it easy for the student to review an entire topic in a very short space of time.
- A Level Chemistry
- A Level Chemistry Topic on a Page
- A Level OCR Chemistry (H432/H433)
- A Level Science Topic on a Page
- A Level Topic on a Page
- Component 01
- Periodic table and energy
- Component 02
- Core organic chemistry
- Organic chemistry and analysis
- Component 03
- Foundations in chemistry
- Physical chemistry and transition elements