Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
Separate versions available for Python, C#, Java and VB.NET
A valuable aid to both teaching and learning, this resource not only provides essential programming practice, but also attempts to demystify OOP and promote a deeper understanding of its underlying principles.
- Five chapters of explanations, examples, pseudo code and real code snippets:
(1) Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming (2) Encapsulation (3) Inheritance and Abstract Methods (4) Polymorphism (5) Class Relationships
- Probing questions and practical tasks allowing students to demonstrate the relevant understanding and skills at the end of each chapter
- Three complete programming projects each requiring students to build a complete solution with the aid of skeleton code and UML diagram:
(1) 4 in a Row (2) Sinking Ships (3) Chess
- Glossary and crossword reinforce all of the key terminology
- Full solutions with mark schemes for all questions and tasks!
- Includes both photocopiable and digital formats of all content!