InterACTIVE PowerPoints for Unit 1
171 dynamic slides to inspire and impress your students
Maximise motivation with these expertly animated and interactive PowerPoints for BTEC Nationals in Sport
11 concise and lively presentations to engage your learners in the content for unit 1!
- 11 PowerPoint presentations (171 slides) on CD
- Slides printed alongside teacher’s notes to support delivery
- Structured student worksheets – enable clear feedback
Bring theory to life!
- Dynamic illustrations, GIFs and diagrams – stimulate student understanding of difficult concepts!
- Energetic animations and interactivity – helps you deliver engaging and stimulating lessons!
- Embedded videos – specifically filmed to illustrate key sporting examples and the application of knowledge!
- External links and videos – inspire further research!
More than just content…
- Imaginative and interactive activities – video analysis, puzzles, match-ups and many more – assess students’ comprehension of the topic!
- Discussion springboards – encourage in-class analysis of the topics and application to the wider context
- Exam-style questions – give focus at the end of each lesson and provides essential exam practice
All PowerPoints are provided electronically on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network and accessed using a HTML interface. All PowerPoints are fully editable!
Unleash the power of PowerPoint!
- Anatomy and Physiology
- BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Sport (603/0458/3)
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Fitness Services (601/7215/0)
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Sport (603/0460/1)
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Sport (601/7218/6)
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma Sport (603/0459/5)
- BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Sport (601/7220/4)
- BTEC National Level 3 Sport PowerPoints
- BTEC Nationals
- BTEC PowerPoints
- Pearson BTEC
- PowerPoints for PE
- Sport (2016)
- Unit 1