OCR GCSE (9-1) Computer Science eRevision
What's it all about?
- 90 varied, engaging exercises written specifically for OCR GCSE (9–1) Computer Science
- Students set their target level and the system adjusts accordingly (by adjusting complexity or pass mark)
- Teachers can assign homeworks by selecting specific exercises and setting deadlines
- Progress tracking allows teachers and students to monitor performance and bring focus to revision
- Web access allows students to use in class and at home
- Exercise types have been carefully selected to suit the nature of each Component 01 & 02 subtopic.
- All exercises provide instant feedback, making eRevision a superb tool for independent learning and revision.
- A ‘3-try’ system challenges students to engage with the Q&As and improves learning.
A variety of exercise types are used for effective questioning, including:
|GapFill||Concise topic summaries where students fill in the gaps in the text – and in their knowledge too!|
|MatchUp||Students match the term to the correct description – perfect for reinforcing each topic’s key concepts!|
|MultiChoice||Q&A format testing general understanding of the topic!|
|ExamQ||200 marks worth of exam-style questions, which students self-mark using the model answer and mark scheme for guidance!|
|WipeOut||Sudden-death format where students have to choose all the correct answers out of 9 possible options.|
|ReOrder||Students arrange items in their logical order! Examples: ordering steps in an algorithm or in the CPU instruction cycle|
|Categorise||Students sort the items into their correct categories! Examples: categorising data (by type) or storage methods (by technology)|
|PinDrop||Students position items into their correct location on an image. Examples: labelling parts of the CPU or completing a logic diagram|
Intuitive progress tracking
In addition to providing your students with an engaging revision experience, teachers can use eRevision's intuitive progress tracker to keep tabs on their exam preparation.
Stores the results of every exercise completed!
eRevision presents a map of progress to help students structure their revision!
Automatic progress reports!
Teacher reports showing whole class and individual student progress are easily accessible – providing you with the vital information on where they can improve.Click here to register for a free trial