You are viewing a teaching resource that has been retired.
It is likely that it has been replaced by a new edition for the new specifications.
Please go to the ZigZag Education homepage to select your subject, level and exam board to find the latest version.
OCR GCSE (J276) Computer Science - eRevision
What’s it all about:
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision. Covering the entire specification with 90 fun interactive challenges covering every Component 01 and 02 topic.
Includes 250 marks' worth of exam-style questions with model answers. Differentiated content based on target grade.
The most enjoyable revision site yet
My pupils adore this resource
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 9 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
A great, intuitive system... My dept achieved the highest marks in the school and I believe we are in the top 5% nationally... eRevision helped the staff and students attain such impressive results
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
I was very impressed with how motivating and engaging eRevision is!
All your homework set and marked!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It's varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 9 different challenge types: