Activity Pack for OCR Cambridge Nationals
Energise your students in Sport Science with this lively activity pack!
23 motivating ‘pick-up-and-go’ activities – with instructions and worksheets included – covering the content of 'R042: Applying Principles of Training' from the OCR Cambridge Nationals: Sport Science Specification.
A great way for students to explore the units, while boosting their understanding of the need-to-know content for the exams and assignments.
- How agile are you?
- Snap that
- Energy races
- AerO2bic stations
- Stimulating exercises fuel creativity and energise students’ planning and leadership skills
- Individual, small-group and whole-class activities – designed to embed theory and develop understanding
- Engage students in ‘real-life’ leadership scenarios – supporting experience for progression to employment
- Activity Pack for PE
- Applying Principles of Training
- OCR Cambridge National Activity Pack
- OCR Cambridge National Level 1/2 Sport Science Activity Pack
- OCR Cambridge Nationals
- OCR Level 1/2 Cambridge National Award in Sport Science (J802)
- OCR Level 1/2 Cambridge National Certificate in Sport Studies (J812)
- Sport Science
- Vocational Sport Activity Pack