Multiple Choice Questions for A Level AQA Biology
A superb revision tool to develop cognitive retrieval practice by challenging the thought processes behind incorrect answers.
- 200 original questions with answers, testing every topic in the new specification for practice of all skills.
- Covers applied knowledge, facts and calculations.
But it gets better!
- Answers for the first 100 questions have fully worked solutions and step-by-step explanations of incorrect answers. Students self-mark, learn how they went wrong and develop effective strategies.
- Students then apply these new skills to the second set of 100 questions
Perfect for revision, cover lessons or independent study, with no teacher preparation required.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9983)
This is a useful revision resource which would hopefully get students really thinking about the details and appreciating the deep knowledge that they have to have to achieve well at A Level. The detail provided on the answer sheets is excellent to have. It's not only useful for a (tired) teacher, but also if students are self or peer assessing.
- A Level Multiple Choice Questions
- AQA Biology A Level
- AQA Biology Year 1
- Biological molecules
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Science Multiple Choice
- Control of gene expression
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments