GCSE Eduqas 2021 Set Product Analysis Pack for GCSE (9–1) Eduqas Media Studies
Ready to use, straightforward analysis of each of the 2021 GCSE Eduqas set product updates in a compact resource. Perfect for use by both teachers and students as a way in to the new set products, or as concise revision materials.
Develop understanding and prepare students to answer exam questions on each of the new 2021 set products:
- Newspapers – includes key contextual details and clear analysis of media language and representation.
- Video game – covers industry context, such as its production, marketing and reception, as well as audience theory.
- Music video – contains essential contextual details and helpful discussion of media language and representation.
Plus! Discussion tasks included throughout and an appendix covering the deferred changes to the magazine set products – perfect for unseen practice!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9957)
I liked the overview and summarisation of the new set texts. Would work as a revision guide summary for students.
- 2021 Set Product Updates
- Component 1: Exploring the Media
- Component 2: Understanding Media Forms and Products
- GCSE Eduqas Media Studies C680QS
- Media Studies
- Section A: Exploring Media Language and Representation
- Section B: Exploring Media Industries and Audiences
- Section B: Music (music videos and online media)
- The Guardian
- The Sun