Starters and Plenaries for GCSE (9–1) AQA Physics
Power up your classes and maintain a positive charge to the end with these short and stimulating starters and plenaries. Write-on in-class activities that are carefully designed with a strong focus on classroom learning.
- Perfect mixture of activities to motivate and enthuse all learning styles
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
This resource enhances learning as it's student-led... The students will be working in groups for most of the activities and this cooperative work enhances learning
With all materials included for an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-teach resource:
- Clearly stated learning aims
- Student-friendly handouts
- Detailed teacher instructions
- Answers for every worksheet
- Spec cross reference table for effortless delivery.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9949)
The various activities are wonderful ideas. They are all interactive and involve pupils working with each other. They also offer a competitive edge which makes learning more fun.
The activities are all different so there’s no room for boredom.
This resource enhances learning as its student-led. The students will be working in groups for most of the activities and this cooperative work enhances learning.
The resource matches very well with the specification especially the required practicals
The resource is very good, some excellent ideas. [Activities] would make parts of the course accessible for more students and many of them promote a deep thinking.
An excellent resource for the GCSE and any L2 Physics equivalent course. A very good range of starter and plenary ideas and questions and which covers the required specification in Physics.
Like the arrangement of the questions and the different types of activities included. Definitions are tested well and numerical questions are well written. Specific situations have been used in questions which makes the learners think.
- 4.1 Energy
- 4.2 Electricity
- 4.3 Particle model of matter
- 4.4 Atomic structure
- GCSE AQA Physics (8463)
- GCSE AQA Physics Paper 1
- GCSE Physics
- GCSE Physics Starters and Plenaries
- GCSE Science Starters and Plenaries
- GCSE Starters and Plenaries
- 4.5 Forces
- 4.6 Waves
- 4.7 Magnetism and electromagnetism
- 4.7 Space physics
- GCSE AQA Physics Paper 2