Learning grids for GCSE Eduqas Physics
A brilliant idea designed to support differentiation. Students work through the question grids to review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with or without their books, every student can engage with this resource.
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions. A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
Very easy way for students to review knowledge and check they are making progress
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- Pack includes question-only grids and answer versions for easy marking.
- Also includes key skills for practicals and Maths.
- GCSE Physics
- GCSE Eduqas Physics (C420)
- Component 1: Concepts in Physics
- Particle model of matter
- Forces and motion
- Waves in matter
- Light and electromagnetic waves
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- Atomic structure
- Space physics
- GCSE Learning Grids
- GCSE Physics Learning Grids
- GCSE Science Learning Grids