Live Theatre Scheme of Work for GCSE AQA Drama
To support Component 1, Section C: Live Theatre Production
8 detailed lesson plans and 40 ready-made worksheets give students the skills and guidance they need to be able to successfully negotiate this tricky part of the exam! Fully matched to AQA requirements.
For the teacher:
- For every lesson: warm-ups, starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks – with detailed breakdown of timings to keep the class on track
- Scheme of work overview makes for simple planning
- Permission letter template means easy admin
For the students:
- 4 lessons to prepare for viewing live theatre:
- Research the play, learn what to look out for and how to record findings
- 2 lessons to analyse and evaluate the performance:
- Consolidate knowledge and produce high-quality notes for use in the exam
- 2 lessons to prepare and practice for the exam:
- Understand the marking criteria and put skills into practice
Plus! Worksheets form a ‘student booklet’ for easy revision.