Politics of the UK Activity Packs for A Level AQA Politics
A wide variety of pick-up-and-teach activities to use as anything from a basis for whole lessons to a recap on key issues. Flexible in length to ensure these activities fit easily into your lessons.
Debates, matching exercises, essay writing, true or false, and end of topic quizzes
And much more!
Great for your students
- Essay and source-based questions – improve exam results by analysing arguments & improving essay writing skills
- ‘Follow on’ activities challenge your most able students
- Up-to-date examples including the 2017 election and Brexit – ensures students can relate political theory to real events.
Fantastic teacher support too!
- Handy overview grid with key activity information, including timings, group size and assessment objective coverage – great for quick and easy planning!
- Classroom-ready write-on student worksheets, with answers provided – minimal preparation required!
Also available: Government of the UK