Exam Prep Pack for AQA GCSE PE
Perfect your students’ exam technique with this supportive and student-friendly guide for GCSE (9–1) AQA PE – Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams. Bursting with a wide variety of exam-style questions, constructive analysis, varied tasks and practice questions – ideal for classwork, homework or intensive revision sessions.
Well presented and well set out... It uses simple points that are easy to remember
Sharpen exam skills…
- Clear and concise exam tips cover command words, assessment objectives,
exam timings and mark schemes – all in student-friendly language
- Valuable writing tips, including ‘PEEL method’, to support students’ progress towards a grade 9
Very useful annotations... It will hold some value when looking into data analysis questions
Deconstruct the exam
- Meticulous analysis of each question type, with clever commentary, demonstrates best practice and pinpoints common errors
- Progressive activities tailored for each question type – help students build confidence and practise their skills
- Varied levels of support from writing frames to model answers
…then put them to the test!
- Practice exam-style questions for each question type to build confidence
- Student-friendly, detailed mark schemes – perfect for easy marking and quick feedback so students know where to improve
Practice Papers for AQA GCSE PE also available.
Click here for more information
What do teachers say about this resource? (9750)
Well presented and well set out, lots of information regarding how to answer the exam questions. This resource enhances learning because it shows the students what the examiners are looking for and how to approach the different types of answers required . It gives them the opportunity to have a go at the questions to put the theory into practice. It uses simple points that are easy to remember in order to answer questions to the best of their ability.
Content is good and the range of questioning is excellent. Highly specific to AQA GCSE PE and there is a good balance between paper 1 and paper 2 examples.
The resource has very useful annotations that should be useful to the student. It will hold some value when looking into data analysis questions as the resource has lots of different ways of presenting data.
- GCSE PE
- GCSE AQA Physical Education (8582)
- 3.1 The human body and movement in physical activity and sport
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Movement analysis
- Physical training
- Use of data
- 3.2 Socio-cultural influences and well-being in physical activity and sport
- GCSE Exam Prep Pack
- GCSE PE Exam Prep Pack
- Sports psychology
- Socio-cultural influences
- Health, fitness and well-being