Practice Exams for A Level Edexcel Further Maths
3 original practice exams for the NEW 2017 A Level Edexcel Further Mathematics specification.
- Balanced specification coverage across the papers
The markscheme was thorough and easy to follow... very clear and didn’t waste any space... a high quality resource
Using ZigZag’s wealth of experience, these exams provide the perfect practice your students need for the AS/A Level exams!
- Level of difficulty modelled to match the specimens
- Likely question type frequency reflected across the papers
Detailed solutions with student-friendly mark schemes! Solutions:
- Show starting formulae with clear substitutions
- Separate key logical steps to ensure clarity
- Include common alternative solutions
- Contain extra detail in workings to help students identify their mistakes and learn effectively
The clear solutions would enable pupils to work well independently and to investigate and review their own errors
Practice Makes Perfect!
- Mimics the style of the new Edexcel exam with both modelling and problem-solving questions, and required AO weighting
- Triple-checked for maximum accuracy – every line has been checked by at least three mathematicians
What do teachers say about this resource? (9718)
Great resource, especially as there is very little else out there, the Zigzag paper provided great coverage of Further Maths content ... I particularly like the depth of content coverage across the papers ... Students were able to see how content could be examined ... Definitely worth the investment
What do teachers say about this resource? (9717)
Well structured assessments, realistic to how they would be in real exams... There is a variety of differentiated problems on different topics... Worthwhile investment and matches up well which advances students from the textbook problems.
Well thought out... well written... The markscheme was thorough and easy to follow... very clear and didn’t waste any space... a high quality resource