Topic Tests for GCSE WJEC Food & Nutrition
Encourage reflective learners with these progressive topic-by-topic question banks written for every topic for the new WJEC GCSE Food and Nutrition specification.
30 carefully structured write-on tests – great for consolidating learning at the end of a topic in class, for revision or as homeworks.
- Range of question styles – from multiple-choice to extended exam-style questions – providing a perfect revision tool for the exam and NEAs.
- Authentic scenarios and images – engage students in real-life food issues and allow them to apply their knowledge to cooking and food preparation.
- Clear mark allocations and answers – great for peer- and self-assessment!
Tests are typically 20 – 40 marks each and last for 30 – 45 minutes each
Variety of question styles enables all learners to succeed and assess not only knowledge, but also the type of questions they struggle with!
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Practical
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- Food Commodities
- GCSE Topic Tests
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Topic Tests
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE WJEC Food and Nutrition (3560)
- Unit 1 Principles of Food and Nutrition
- Principles of Nutrition
- Diet and Good Health
- The Science of Food
- Where Food Comes From
- Cooking and Food Preparation
- Topic Tests for Food