Topic on a Page for OCR Cambridge Nationals (Level 1/2) in Health and Social Care
Easily accessible to all students and easily adaptable for each individual classroom
Visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory for Units R021 and R022 of the OCR Cambridge Nationals in Health and Social Care qualification.
- Succinct notes enable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate the more technical aspects of the course – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
Will allow students to be independent...
...can be used as knowledge recall during and at the end of a topic, while teaching [and] as a revision tool for all ability level students
- A complete revision poster for each topic
- Two sets of partially completed posters with exercises for active and tailored revision
Versatile and Active Resource:
- Partially completed worksheets for in-class activities
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic for revision recap
What do teachers say about this resource? (9705)
An excellent set of resources... very well presented and easy to use to enable consolidation of topics. Really liked the 3 levels. An alternative way of presenting information to engage students... focuses student’s learning and helps staff deliver good revision sessions.
This is a good resource which clearly outlines all of the learning objectives for students to use as a basis for their revision. It can also be used as topic revision to help improve knowledge recall throughout teaching the content... I particularly liked the simple terminology used throughout which is accessible to all students, even those of low ability. I enjoyed the simplicity of the layout. This resource will allow students to be independent in their revision. This resource can be used as knowledge recall during and at the end of a topic while teaching. It can also be used as a revision tool for all ability level student and allows them to be independent when revising their own knowledge and expanding this knowledge.
What do teachers say about this resource? (10197)
This is a fantastic resource that is easily accessible to all students and easily adaptable for each individual classroom. It will save me hours in preparing resources to help students when completing their coursework and should enable students to ensure they complete coursework to a higher standard. I liked the accessible terminology that is used throughout to make this resource accessible to all students, no matter their ability. I also really liked the layout, as it made the resource easy to follow and I believe it will be easy to use when completing coursework as a guide for students. This resource will allow students to ensure that their coursework includes all the necessary aspects and allows them to do this independently... it will also improve student's knowledge recall, which when completing coursework is imperative. The layout is fantastic, easy to follow, easy to read and most importantly accessible to students. This resource covers the specification in basic detail to give students the opportunity to use it as a base for knowledge recall.
- OCR Cambridge Nationals Health and Social Care Topic on a Page
- OCR Cambridge Nationals (Level 1/2)
- OCR Cambridge Nationals (Level 1/2) Award in Health and Social Care (J801)
- OCR Cambridge Nationals (Level 1/2) Certificate in Health and Social Care (J811)
- OCR Cambridge Nationals Mind Maps
- OCR Cambridge Nationals Topic on a Page
- R021: Essential values of care for use with individuals in care settings
- R022: Communicating and working with individuals in health, social care and early years settings