Topic on a Page for OCR Cambridge Nationals (Level 1/2) in Health and Social Care
Visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory for Unit R021 (Essential values of care for use with individuals in care settings) of the OCR Cambridge Nationals in Health and Social Care qualification.
- Succinct notes enable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate the more technical aspects of the course – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
Each summary is provided as:
- A complete revision poster for each topic
- Two sets of partially completed posters with exercises for active and tailored revision
Versatile and Active Resource:
- Partially completed worksheets for in-class activities
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic for revision recap
- 2020 Performance Tables
- Care settings
- Early Years
- Essential values
- GP Surgery
- Health and Social Care
- Health Settings
- OCR Nationals
- Personal Hygiene
- Version 4