Topic on a Page for A Level Eduqas Media Studies
Note: By Sept 2022 there will be new updated editions available with new content for assessment from 2024 onwards
Unique, student-friendly A3 (photocopiable) revision posters cover each media framework, as well as media forms, theoretical perspectives and every set product for the A Level Eduqas 2017 Media Studies specification.
Covers the essentials concisely
Each poster is provided as:
- A complete Revision Poster
- A partially complete Activity Poster with focused and varied tasks for structured revision
(In both A3 and A4!)
- Concise notes cover all the key knowledge and terminology students need for the exam.
- Presented in an engaging and easy-to-access format – perfect for visual learners.
I like the layout and how it's structured into different areas with lots of detail for each area of the framework...
...The images and colour make it particularly visually pleasing and will support revision...
...It could also be a great classroom display
Facilitates manageable revision
- Hand out at the end of the course or topic for revision and consolidation.
- Assign partially completed posters as in-class activities or homeworks.
- Display in classroom or use as place mats as visual cues.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9699)
I like the idea of having knowledge organiser type resources. I would use it to support teaching and for homework / revision. It would be especially useful for non-specialists and new teachers to the subject.
- A Level Eduqas Media Studies (a680)
- A Level Media Studies
- A Level Media Studies Topic on a Page
- A Level Topic on a Page
- Beyoncé, Formation
- Component 1A
- Daily Mirror
- Dizzee Rascal, Dream
- Kiss of the Vampire
- The Times
- Vance Joy, Riptide
- Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation
- Black Panther
- Component 1B
- I, Daniel Blake
- Late Night Woman’s Hour
- Component 2A Option 1
- Life on Mars
- The Bridge