Topic on a Page for A Level Eduqas Media Studies
Unique, student-friendly A3 (photocopiable) revision posters cover each media framework, as well as media forms, theoretical perspectives and every set product for the A Level Eduqas 2017 Media Studies specification.
Covers the essentials concisely
Each poster is provided as:
- A complete Revision Poster
- A partially complete Activity Poster with focused and varied tasks for structured revision
(In both A3 and A4!)
- Concise notes cover all the key knowledge and terminology students need for the exam.
- Presented in an engaging and easy-to-access format – perfect for visual learners.
Facilitates manageable revision
- Hand out at the end of the course or topic for revision and consolidation.
- Assign partially completed posters as in-class activities or homeworks.
- Display in classroom or use as place mats as visual cues.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9699)
I like the idea of having knowledge organiser type resources. I would use it to support teaching and for homework / revision. It would be especially useful for non-specialists and new teachers to the subject.
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (2012)
- I, Daniel Blake (2016)
- Late Night Woman's Hour: Home
- Kiss of the Vampire film poster (1963)
- Formation, Beyoncé (2016)
- Dream, Dizzee Rascal (2004)
- Riptide, Vance Joy (2013)
- The Daily Mirror, November 10, 2016
- The Times, November 10, 2016
- Straight Outta Compton (2015)
- Tide print advertisement (1950s)
- WaterAid audio-visual advertisement (2016)
- A Level Eduqas Media Studies A680QS
- Component 1: Media Products, Industries and Audiences
- Section A: Analysing Media Language and Representation
- Section B: Understanding Media Industries and Audiences
- A Level Topic on a Page
- Media Studies Topic on a Page
- Mind Maps
- Revision Posters
- Option 3: Vogue and The Big Issue
- Section A: Television in the Global Age
- Section C: Media in the Online Age
- Section B: Mainstream and Alternative Media
- Option 2: Zoella and Attitude
- Media Representation
- Media Industry
- Media Audiences
- Option 1: Life on Mars and The Bridge
- Component 2: Media Forms and Products in Depth
- A Level
- Crime Drama
- Media Language