Progressive Revision Tests for GCSE OCR Biology A Paper 1 & Paper 3 (Topics 1-4)
Prepare your students for their GCSE OCR A Biology Paper 1 (Foundation) and Paper 3 (Higher) exam with this progressive revision resource. Designed specifically to enhance knowledge and encourage skill development, these Revision Tests will propel your students towards exam success!
- Two paired sets of eight tests – each spanning the whole of Paper 1/3 – provide extensive opportunities for students to hone their skills.
- Set A: Multiple-choice questions and a detailed mark scheme act as a diagnostic tool to identify areas of weakness, allowing students to self-mark and improve their exam skills.
- Set B: Short-answer questions to challenge students and encourage progression and independent thinking.
- Exam practice: Comprehensive spec coverage and over 300 questions – ideal for stand-alone exam practice.
- In-class activity: Designed to take 30–40 minutes, each 20-question test is invaluable in class or for cover lessons in the run-up to exams.
- Homeworks: Perfect for independent study – hand out as homework for extra exam prep!
- Cell level systems
- cell structures
- challenges of size
- coordination and control
- GCSE OCR Biology A Paper 1
- maintaining internal environments
- maths skills
- OCR A
- organism level systems
- practical skills
- scaling up
- supplying the cell
- the endocrine system
- the nervous system