NEA Springboard Packs for GCSE (9–1) eduqas
2019–20 NEA set briefs
For 2020 assessment
Activity-based research packs, specific to the 2019–20 GCSE (9–1) Eduqas NEA set briefs – the perfect way to inspire and support your students.
Includes good content examples that enhance learning, fab ideas for primary research, excellent links for secondary research and tips of the trade
- Break down each set brief into a student-friendly, accessible format so students know exactly what is expected of them.
- Consolidate students’ knowledge of TV/Film/Music/Magazines, recapping key contextual information.
- Encourage focused, insightful and relevant research of the genre and target audience (as specified in the brief).
- Research tasks include: Internet-based research, analysis of similar media products, and creative activities to facilitate innovative primary research techniques.
Buy alongside our NEA Prep Packs to ensure full coverage and support for the GCSE (9–1) Eduqas NEA!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9672)
The resources flow really well, leading students (and staff!) by the hand through a number of the requirements. The planning and research sheets could be submitted as part of student research. Activities are good for challenging for top grades. Includes good content examples that enhance learning, fab ideas for primary research, excellent links for secondary research and tips of the trade are really good.
- GCSE Media Studies
- GCSE Eduqas Media Studies (C680)
- Springboard Pack (2020): Documentary/Reality TV/Websites
- GCSE NEA
- GCSE Media Studies NEA
- Springboard Pack (2020): Fashion/Health Magazines/Websites
- Springboard Pack (2020): Indie Music Marketing/Websites
- Springboard Pack (2020): Teen Film Marketing