C# Console Programming for KS4/KS5
Comprehensive theory notes and tasks give students a solid grounding of console programming in C#.
A comprehensive guide to C# ... Good use of written and practical activities
Pitched for use at KS4 → KS5, the first nine chapters focus on procedural programming, with the final chapter introducing object-oriented programming concepts.
Each chapter contains:
- Introduction to C#
- Using Variables
- Using Selection
- Subprocedures and Functions
- String Handling
- Validation and Exception Handling
- Text File Handling
- Using Classes
- Student-friendly explanations, interspersed with annotated code and screenshots!
- Coding Tasks and Written Tasks provide a wealth of opportunities for students to demonstrate their skills and understanding!
- End-of-chapter Consolidation Tasks – perfect for homeworks!
- Model answers/solutions – including electronic source code (.txt)
- C# Quick Syntax Guide – provides a handy reminder of the common C# techniques – invaluable for students and teachers alike!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9489)
Comprehensive guide to C# programming. Good use of written and practical activities... The general layout of the resource is good.