NEA Prep Packs for GCSE (9–1) Eduqas
Kick-start your students’ NEA projects every year!
Develop students’ research, planning and production skills with these unique guides, totally focused on maximising NEA performance for Component 3: Creating Media Products. Can be applied to any set brief, for use year after year!
- NEA breakdown and checklists get to grips with the requirements of the exam board and the marking criteria.
- Useful analyses of relevant and effective media products familiarise students with the research process. Covers: codes and conventions, key genres, target audience, use of media language and representation.
- Creative suggestions for idea-generating and planning techniques to kick-start the production process.
- Focused notes on pre-production, practical and technical skills, from scriptwriting and shot types to the use of typography and colour schemes.
Plus! Practical activities ¬with indicative content included.
- Advertising and Marketing: Film
- Advertising and Marketing: Music
- Component 3: Creating Media Products
- Design Software
- Magazine Design
- Media Production
- Media Studies
- Non-exam Assessment
- Set Briefs
- Website Design