You are viewing a teaching resource that has been retired.
It is likely that it has been replaced by a new edition for the new specifications.
Please go to our homepage to select your subject, level and exam board to find the latest version.
eRevision: for GCSE AQA Paper 3 Pre-release
2019: Tropical Rainforests and deforestation, and road building in the Peruvian Amazon.
eRevision is a brand new, interactive, online revision platform from ZigZag Education. As well as creating a tailored package for for GCSE (9–1) AQA (8035) we also have a dedicated package for the Paper 3 Pre-release Exam!
How it works:
Paper 3 eRevision uses email login to access an online collection of interactive revision quizzes. Students complete quizzes to get familiar with the information in the AIB. You will need one licence per student in your cohort.
Teachers can remotely check scores and progress. The system works online, so students can use eRevision at home over the holiday, and come back having read the AIB and completed a range of knowledge based and recall quizzes, ready to get stuck into the full paper resource.
Note: eRevision is intended to compliment, not replace your Pre-release Resource Pack [link], which includes comprehensive coverage of the AIB and original practice exam papers to guide you and your students all the way to the exam!
When you think Amazon, you probably think Brazil. But while the structure of the rainforest may be similar in nature, and the equatorial tropics may bring about shared climatic conditions, the development status of Peru, as well as it's cultural, social and political viewpoints are different. The impact of rainforest development in the Peruvian Amazon brings a new, perhaps unfamiliar, angle to a popular topic that students will love getting to grips with!
eRevision for GCSE AQA Paper 3 includes:
- A set of unique interactive quizzes for every item in the Paper 3 AIB
- Motivating '3-try' system to keep students engaged
- Differentiated – students set their own difficulty level and the complexity adjusts accordingly
- Superb independent learning/revision tool with instant feedback = no marking needed!
Built-in Progress Tracking
- Students see a map of progress to help structure their revision
- Teachers can monitor student & class performance with intuitive progress tracking
- Set quizzes as Easter homework from within the platform
- Provides instant feedback to both student and teacher on which areas are strongest, and which need improvement
For 2019: Anticipated release date is Monday 1st April. The 2019 annual topic eRevision package will remain available until after the exam period.
Click here to explore more about eRevision and trial it for yourself!