Composition Support Packs for GCSE Music
Suitable for all specifications!
Stimulating guidance and activities to encourage students to develop their own musical style for the Composition elements of the 2016 GCSE Music specifications.
Organised by musical element, each section includes:
- Key theoretical information in student-friendly language
- Notated examples of the musical style to develop understanding
- Aural and written tasks to help students make connections between musical devices and expression
- Practical tasks to encourage students to apply their knowledge to create well-rounded compositions
- Hints and tips for further support – great for struggling students
- CD with musical examples included
- Answers and model compositions included
- Plus! Composition progress tracker gives students autonomy over their piece