Practice Papers for A Level Eduqas Media Studies: Component 1
Five original practice papers give your students the support they need to prepare for the new A Level Eduqas exams. Realistic papers intelligently mirror the sample assessment material to ensure students are familiar with the new format, ready to answer each question type and gain complete practice across the AOs.
Demonstrates to the students the sheer breadth of material and knowledge needed for this component with very practical examples
- Full range of question types, covering every set product!
- Carefully chosen unseen products boost student confidence
- Comprehensive coverage of the theoretical framework – specification cross-reference grid helps you monitor progress and target weak spots
- Plus! Student-friendly mark schemes and detailed indicative content – ideal for quick marking or self-assessment
What do teachers say about this resource? (9467)
Very well organised and matched to the specification. The resource enhances learning by demonstrating to the students the sheer breadth of material and knowledge needed for this component with very practical examples. The resource is in the format of the pre-existing SAMs which is helpful when ‘navigating’ through the resources, mark scheme and indicative content. I liked the variety of resource material chosen... The selection of materials was engaging and challenging across all of the papers... The indicative content was supportive and well linked to the mark scheme. I'd purchase the resource - the SAMs from the exam board are good but we need more variety!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9521)
An excellent resource... The questions are clear and the mark schemes are detailed... provides teachers with additional papers to use as mock exams or to teach with in lesson. It is particularly useful for students to see exam structure and the requirements of each question.
- Section C – Media in the Online Age
- Media Language
- Set Products
- A Level Media Studies Practice Papers
- Section B – Magazines: Mainstream and Alternative Media
- Section A – Television in the Global Age
- A Level
- Practice Papers
- Component 2: Media Forms and Products in Depth
- Section A: Analysing Media Language and Representation
- Component 1: Media Products, Industries and Audiences
- Exam Practice