Getting to Know... Kiffe Kiffe Demain
- AQA AS & A Level
- WJEC A Level
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of Kiffe Kiffe Demain. Students will follow the life of 15-year-old Doria, a Moroccan girl who lives on the outskirts of Paris, and the social divide experienced by immigrant communities, and be fully prepared for the AQA or WJEC writing exam. The structure offers the perfect balance between guided classwork and independent study:
- Before: These sections cover the social context in which the book is set, its style, the significance of the title, and critique of the text at the time of publication.
- During: The novel is broken down into key sections for more in-depth analysis, with a range of vocabulary, comprehension, translation and speaking activities.
- After: Character and theme analysis, information about the written exam, exam-style questions and model essays prepare students to write the essay.
- Answers are provided for all activities, including model essays and indicative content for the exam-style questions.
- A Level AQA French (7652)
- A Level AQA French Getting to Know
- A Level AQA French Set Text
- A Level AQA French Writing
- A Level AQA Getting to Know
- A Level French
- A Level French Getting to Know
- A Level MFL Getting to Know
- A Level WJEC French (1800qs)
- A Level WJEC French Getting to Know
- A Level WJEC French Set Text
- A Level WJEC French Writing
- A Level WJEC Getting to Know
- Faïza Guène
- Kiffe Kiffe Demain