Practice Exams for A Level Edexcel Maths
5 original practice exams per paper for the NEW 2017 A Level Edexcel Mathematics specification.
- Full A Level specification coverage across the 15 papers
Using ZigZag’s wealth of experience, these exams provide the perfect practice your students need for the A Level exams!
- Level of difficulty modelled to match the specimens
- Likely question type frequency reflected across the papers
- Use 1A with 2A for balanced specification coverage
High quality assessment materials that cover a range of topics in different ways and at varying levels of challenge… mark schemes are easy to follow and apply.Guy Maycock, A Level Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Detailed solutions with student-friendly mark schemes! Solutions:
- Show starting formulae with clear substitutions
- Separate key logical steps to ensure clarity
- Include common alternative solutions
- Contain extra detail in workings to help students identify their mistakes and learn effectively
Practice Makes Perfect!
- Mimics the style of the new Edexcel exam with both modelling and problem-solving questions, and required AO weighting
- Triple-checked for maximum accuracy – every line has been checked by at least three mathematicians