Active Revision for GCSE AQA Chemistry
A superb double resource for AQA GCSE Chemistry:
Very good match to specification
- Active revision sheets – content sheets with gap-fills, labelling tasks, written explanations and calculations. Students produce their own complete notes!
- Complete revision sheets – filled-in versions of the active sheets, giving comprehensive yet focused summaries for revision.
- Quick questions throughout both sets of sheets for instant checking, and end-of-topic exam questions to practise application. Worked solutions too!
- Required practicals fully described for student review – evaluation & analysis points included.
- Maths skills with worked examples so students can understand how to negotiate the increased maths content in science.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9432)
A good tool for independent work for content retrieval practice and concept development.
Different styles of questions from quick quiz to exam style questions enables good variety of assessment opportunities
Very good match to specification.
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.5 Energy changes
- GCSE Active Revision
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE AQA Science Active Revision
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE Chemistry Active Revision
- GCSE Science Active Revision