Differentiated Homeworks for A Level Year 1 OCR Physics
A wide variety of stimulating and imaginative homework sheets to encourage detailed understanding of Physics. Topic-based tasks actively engage the learner, helping to reinforce the fundamentals and extend thinking.
Saves you time finding suitable homework that’s meaningful
Eighteen varied homeworks, each differentiated for higher and lower ability or with extension activities.
- Reinforce classroom learning and deepen understanding: mind maps, newspaper articles, peer marking, write a tweet, research questions and more…
- Bring Physics to life with original, real-world problem-solving: circuit design, set design, and ‘expert-advisor’ scenarios
- Develop exam skills: practice questions with answers, including exam-style with mark schemes
Ready to use with no teacher preparation – an easy-to-set homework pack to take you through the whole AS and A Level Year 1 course!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9387, 9388)
Really useful; topics broken up & a variety of different ideas to use.
It got the students going at the beginning of the year & gives them confidence before tackling exam questions.
Nice variety of topics & different activities, including longer writing & questions. Not just maths, so can help students structure written answers too.
Saves you time finding suitable homework that’s meaningful.
- A Level Physics
- A Level OCR Physics (H556/H557)
- Component 01
- Component 02
- Foundations of physics
- Forces and motion
- Electrons, waves and photons
- A Level Differentiated Homeworks
- A Level Physics Differentiated Homeworks
- A Level Science Differentiated Homeworks
- A Level Homeworks
- A Level Science homework