Differentiated Homeworks for A Level Year 1 OCR Physics
A wide variety of stimulating and imaginative homework sheets to encourage detailed understanding of Physics. Topic-based tasks actively engage the learner, helping to reinforce the fundamentals and extend thinking.
Eighteen varied homeworks, each differentiated for higher and lower ability or with extension activities.
- Reinforce classroom learning and deepen understanding: mind maps, newspaper articles, peer marking, write a tweet, research questions and more…
- Bring Physics to life with original, real-world problem-solving: circuit design, set design, and ‘expert-advisor’ scenarios
- Develop exam skills: practice questions with answers, including exam-style with mark schemes
Ready to use with no teacher preparation – an easy-to-set homework pack to take you through the whole AS and A Level Year 1 course!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9387, 9388)
Really useful; topics broken up & a variety of different ideas to use.
It got the students going at the beginning of the year & gives them confidence before tackling exam questions.
Nice variety of topics & different activities, including longer writing & questions. Not just maths, so can help students structure written answers too.
Saves you time finding suitable homework that’s meaningful.
- A Level Physics
- A Level OCR Physics (H556/H557)
- Component 01
- Component 02
- Foundations of physics
- Forces and motion
- Electrons, waves and photons
- A Level Differentiated Homeworks
- A Level Physics Differentiated Homeworks
- A Level Science Differentiated Homeworks
- A Level Homeworks
- A Level Science homework