InterACTIVE Powerpoints for AQA GCSE Food Prep & Nutrition
400+ dynamic slides to inspire and impress your students
Maximise motivation with these expertly animated and interactive PowerPoints for AQA GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition.
31 concise and lively presentations to engage your learners!
Gives a detailed snapshot of every area... explained in a clear, friendly style
Bring theory to life!
- Dynamic illustrations, GIFs and diagrams – stimulate student understanding of difficult concepts!
- Energetic animations and interactivity – helps you deliver engaging and stimulating lessons!
- Embedded videos – to illustrate key examples and the application of knowledge!
- External links and videos – inspire further research!
- 31 PowerPoint presentations (400+ slides) on CD
- Slides printed alongside teacher’s notes to support delivery
- Structured student worksheets – enable clear feedback
More than just content…
- Imaginative and interactive activities – video analysis, puzzles, match-ups and many more – assess students’ comprehension of the topic!
- Discussion springboards – encourage in-class analysis of the topics and application to the wider context
- Practice questions – give focus at the end of each lesson and provides essential exam practice
Unleash the power of PowerPoint!
Sample Videos coming soon!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9377)
I would recommend this resource. It serves as an excellent reference for adults, as well as students. It is well researched and informative. The power points build knowledge and understanding of key concepts and introduce important terminology... and will help deepen the students' subject knowledge. Each topic is explained in a clear, friendly style... It gives a detailed snapshot of every area that will be covered at KS4 and links to the spec well. Would be ideal for non specialist teachers.