Practice Exam Papers for WJEC GCSE Food and Nutrition
Practice makes perfect progress!
Build students’ confidence with these unique exam-style practice papers for WJEC GCSE Food and Nutrition.
Four practice papers all with…
- Variety of question styles – multiple-choice, short-answer, applied and extended-answer questions – to develop exam technique.
- Clear command words – help students to get accustomed to the types of question they will face in the exam.
- Detailed mark schemes – including mark breakdown, indicative content and guidance – help students see how marks are awarded.
- Comprehensive spec coverage and accurate AO weightings, modelled to ensure same level of difficulty as the specimens.
- Cooking and Food Preparation
- Diet and Good Health
- Food Commodities
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Practice Exam Papers
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Practice Exam Papers
- GCSE Practice Papers
- GCSE WJEC Food and Nutrition (3560)
- Principles of Nutrition
- The Science of Food
- Unit 1 Principles of Food and Nutrition
- Where Food Comes From